Studio memberships are available for those with experience with clay who can work independently. It is not for the beginner who needs assistance. If you are an experienced potter in search of a studio, you can sign up for studio time after a $25 orientation in which I will walk you through studio rules, locations of tools, cleanup, glazes, reference materials and equipment. Only low-fire clay may be used in the studio. Your membership includes:
- Use of the tools, pottery wheels and slab roller,
- A shelf to store your work,
- Access to glazes and firing (see Firing Fees).
- While you may have access to a large part of my tools, you are responsible for providing anything else you want or need.
Membership rates (to take advantage of the discounted rates, you must pay in advance):
- Sign up one month at a time for $55,
- Make a three month commitment for $150,
- Six months for $300,
- Nine months for $450,
- One year for $600.
If you bring your own tools, please make sure you put your name on them in permanent marker.